The End Times Scenario
Out of stock
Many people are becoming increasingly conscious that we are entering a unique phase of human history. Some are terrified. Some are predicting cosmic doom on the near horizon. Others are making astonishing predictions. What does the Bible really say?
Eschatology (the Study of “Last Things”) is among the most challenging avenues of study, even for the most sophisticated.
- What are the “real” End Time events?
- What is the most preposterous doctrine in Christianity?
- Does the Church go through the Great Tribulation?
- Which Kingdom do we pray for in the Lord’s Prayer?
- Is there really a “Battle of Armageddon”? Why?
- What Scripture did Jesus deliberately leave out in Nazareth?
- Who is the “AntiChrist”? Is he alive today?
- Should we expect a literal Babylon on the horizon?
Join Dr. Chuck Missler for an intensive summary of the entire fabric of controversies and insights in this most provocative area.
© 2012 Koinonia House Inc.
This briefing pack collection contains 6 hours of teaching.